Tuesday, June 24, 2014

JUNE UPDATE

favorite lil' human >> coby taking it all in >> calypso feeling out some tunes

Reading: After quitting on another book (Little Bee by Chris Cleave), I have finally started on a book I want to read - Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. It's so good, so far! I have picked out another four books that I want to read after this one, and I really want to get through all of them in record time. 

Watching: Homeland. I really cannot get enough. If you haven't started watching this, do it. Now! If I had access to all of the episodes, I would be caught up by now. But alas, I will wait until my regular babysitting fam calls me up so that I can cram at least three episodes in after the kids are asleep. 

Listening to: Echosmith and First Aid Kit. On repeat. 

Loving: Coby and I have both been really enjoying our nightly walks. He get really worn out, and I know it's so good for both of us. 

Looking forward to: I really wish I had an upcoming vacation to write about here. Wouldn't that be nice? Instead, I'm looking forward to the 4th of July. Emily and I are putting together a killer menu, and I need to get started on some craft projects. Oh, and you better believe I just placed an order for some awesome "star spangled hammered" koozies. It's happening!

Making me happy: I'm back to focusing on me. It's been a long time, and I was really in a funk. It took me awhile to realize what was happening, but I think I'm getting back on track. 

1 comment:

  1. I completely relate to getting into those funks and not even realizing it until you've gone way WAY down that path. I'm glad you're bouncing back! First Aid Kit and Haim are on repeat in my car right now. And have fun with your 4th of July plans, sounds fun! I look forward to seeing you the next weekend!!! :) WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete